The methodical department is a structural functional subdivision of the branch of the Republican educational and wellness center "Baldauren", in their activities the department's employees are guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law "On Education", the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On the Rights of the Child", the Charter of the Republican educational and Wellness Center "Baldauren", decisions of the Pedagogical and Methodological Councils of the Republican educational and Wellness Center "Baldauren", the Regulations on the department, other normative documents of the Republican educational and Wellness Center "Baldauren".
The purpose of the department is to create conditions for the development of educational, social space for self-development, self-realization, self-improvement, readiness to participate in cognitive, creative activities of children in consolidation with teaching staff. The tasks of the staff include: identification of scientific and methodological priorities for the development of the center, the development of scientific analysis technologies, forecasting, coordination, design of educational and educational services in the field of recreation and health improvement of children.
Areas of work of the methodological department.
- Coordination and analytical activities:
- organization of interaction of all employees of the center in the interests of the child;
- development and implementation of a system of control over the provision of services for the child in the Republican educational and wellness Center "Baldauren"; analysis and improvement;
- introduction of innovative approaches, technologies of the educational process into practical activity;
- organization and holding of seminars and conferences of different levels.
- Scientific and innovative activities:
- optimization of the content of pedagogical and methodological activities;
- development and implementation of innovative pedagogical projects aimed at professional and personal growth of teaching staff;
- improving the quality of the educational process through the development and implementation of new forms and methods of teaching and certification;
- development of teachers' professional development system;
- conducting scientific and methodological seminars and conferences, participation in the publication of materials on the scientific and methodological organization of the educational process;
- study, generalization and dissemination of international experience;
- forecasting, coordination, design of educational and educational services in the field of recreation and health improvement of children;
- monitoring of scientific and journalistic activity of employees;
- participation in seminars and conferences of different levels.